We understand that painting your home is a big decision. We specialize in making this one of the easiest and most satisfying home decisions you can make. We are not satisfied until your expectations have been blown away. We provide free written estimates and take pride in completing your project on time and on budget.
The beautification of your home is our top priority and our attention to detail is how we continue to exceed our customers' expectations. We will discuss your budget and needs and provide you our recommendations and be there every step of the way to the completion of your project.
- Interior Painting
- Crown Molding Installation, Repair and Paint
- Interior Trim Installation, Repair and Paint
- Custom Textures
- Stain Application
We believe the key to a professional painting job is the preparation of your surfaces before application. We pressure wash and trench the house, scrape and sand any peeling paint and wood surfaces where needed, then caulk and patch all necessary areas. We then apply primer and paint your surfaces with the best products suitable for your home and climate.
- Preparation and Application of Paint
- Repair and Painting of Tex Coating
- Elasto-Meric Coatings
- Pressure Washing
- Water Blasting
- Painting of Exterior Doors
- Stucco Repair and Paint
- Wood Replacement and Repair
- Termite and Dryrot Removal
- Siding installation and Repair
- Decorative Foam Molding installation and Repair
- Restoration of Historic Properties
- Demolition of Exterior Structures
We understand your first priority is tending to your tenants needs and finding reliable contractors to assist you with the maintenance of your property can be difficult. That's why Edwards Painting Co. is your best solution to all your maintenance needs, we arrive prepared, on time and in uniform. We communicate with your tenants and protect the areas surrounding our work.
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO EXCELLENT SERVICE
- Step 1 : Contact Us (714) 225-5925
- Step 2 : Schedule an Appointment
- Step 3 : The owner, Jared Edwards will meet with you to discuss your project needs.
- Step 4 : We will email you a written proposal for your review and approval.
- Step 5 : Send us your signed proposal and deposit and we will contact you to schedule your start date. It's that easy, we stand above the rest by providing quality work with integrity and professionalism.