Epoxy Floor Coating Fountain Valley
If you’re like many homeowners in Fountain Valley, your garage is more than just a storage space. It’s part of your home. You may use it for your car, or as a place to practice hobbies. It could even be a man cave or hangout space. Whatever your garage is to you, you need to keep it looking great. For that, you need epoxy flooring from Edwards Painting Co..
Epoxy Coating Protects Your Floors
At Edwards Painting Co., floors are our thing. We know what your garage floors see every day. You’re a busy person, which means your floors may sustain damage from cars, pets, children, and machinery. You want to protect your floors the smart and safe way. Do it with epoxy coating. Many of your neighbors in Fountain Valley are now choosing epoxy floor protection for a variety of reasons:
- Tough- this durable coating protects your floors from wear and tear.
- Safe- epoxy flooring is slip resistant and bounce resistant, protecting you from personal injury.
- Attractive- epoxy is sleek, smooth, and looks great.
- Low-maintenance- sweeping up is a breeze with epoxy flooring.
How Epoxy Floor Paint Works
Epoxy is sometimes called concrete paint or garage floor sealer. Whatever you call it, it’s a smart choice for your garage or basement floor. Epoxy is a sealant type material made of a special blend of chemicals. It starts in liquid form, becomes hard after application, and then bonds to surfaces. It’s tough, great-looking, and easy to maintain. Of course, it has to be applied correctly. That’s what Edwards Painting Co. is here for. We’re trained experts with experience in applying epoxy coating.
How We Do It
Epoxy flooring looks great, but it has to be applied properly. It’s no DIY project. You need the professionals for this task. We take extra care in applying your epoxy flooring using our special step-by-step process.
- Prepping: We get your floor ready for the process using our special sanding tool. We take extra care to make it smooth, level, and even.
- Testing: We check the floors to make sure there are no problems. Using a small amount of water, we test them to make sure they’re ready for the epoxy.
- Applying: The first thing we apply is primer, to make the bond strong. This is the most important step, because it sets the foundation for your epoxy floors.
- Re-Applying: Once the primer is set, we apply the finisher. This gives your floors that great showroom quality shine. Once it’s dried, it will be ready to use.
Your Epoxy Flooring Experts
Now that you know all about epoxy, it’s time to make your decision. If you want to protect your floors, protect yourself, and keep your garage looking great—the choice is obvious. Contact Edwards Painting Co. for an estimate on cost. We’re always happy to talk to our customers, answer questions, and give suggestions.
Don’t your garage floors deserve some love too? Take pride in your floors with epoxy coating.